Frequently Asked Questions
- If I order shoes and accessories, will they all ship together?
- What can cause my order to be delayed?
- How long does it take to process and ship my order?
- If my shoes do not fit can I exchange them for a different size?
- Can I clean my Keds in the washing machine?
- Does the Champion have removable insoles?
- What methods of payment does Keds.com accept?
- Do you accept international credit cards?
- How is sales tax calculated?
- My order was not processed and there is a charge on my account. When will the charge be removed?
- If I change my mind can I cancel or change my order?
- How do I print a return label?
- How do I return a package?
- When will I receive a refund?
- How do I return a defective item?
If I order shoes and accessories, will they all ship together?
A: Shoes are shipped separately from accessory items.
What can cause my order to be delayed?
A: If the billing information you provide does not match what your bank has on file (including address and telephone number), your order may be delayed. Your order may also be delayed if the billing and shipping address are not the same.
How long does it take to process and ship my order?
A: The time it takes for you to receive your order will depend on your location, the item(s) ordered, and the shipping speed you selected. All shipments take place in two stages: processing and transit.
Processing and packing times are estimated 24-48 hours.
- Standard delivery service 2-6 business days
- Express delivery service 3-4 business days
- Rush delivery service 1-3 business days
If my shoes do not fit can I exchange them for a different size?
A: We do not offer exchanges at this time. Once we receive the returned items you will be credited back to the original credit card used to make the purchase. Please note: A $5.00 return shipping charge will be deducted from your refund. Contact customer service if there are any issues with your order.
Can I clean my Keds in the washing machine?
A: We do not recommend placing your Keds in the washing machine or dryer. We recommend spot washing and drying unless otherwise stated.
Does the Champion have removable insoles?
A: Champions do not have removable insoles.
What methods of payment does Keds.com accept?
A: We currently accept the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Master Card
- Discover Card
- PayPal (Must be a U.S. account)
- Keds Gift Cards and Keds Ecards
- Pre-paid gift cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Apple Pay
Do you accept international credit cards?
A: Keds only accepts credit cards issued from U.S. banks with U.S. billing and shipping addresses.
How is sales tax calculated?
A: We collect sales tax on orders delivered to certain jurisdictions. Order totals listed on your screen reflect estimated sales tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect the applicable state and local sales taxes and will be calculated at the time you checkout. Your actual tax total will include the correct local sales tax (if applicable). If you have any questions about the tax rate, please CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
My order was not processed and there is a charge on my account. When will the charge be removed?
A: If you used a credit card or debit card, the charge you see is actually a pre-authorization hold. This is a temporary electronic authorization. The card will not be charged unless the order ships. If you did not complete the order, the hold will drop off your account according to your credit card or bank policy. This generally happens within 2-10 business days. For more information, contact your credit card company or bank to find out when the hold will be released.
If you used PayPal, the charge you see is actually a pre-transaction notification. This notification will drop off your PayPal account within 30 days. Contact PayPal directly to find out exactly when the pending notification will drop off.
If I change my mind can I cancel or change my order?
A: Our goal is to expedite your order as quickly as possible; therefore, once your order is placed it cannot be cancelled or changed.
How do I print a return label?
Go to our Returns Page, and fill in your Order Number, last name or email address, and your zip code and click "submit".
You will be taken to a new page with your order details. Scroll down to where it shows the product you want to return. Where it says "I would like to", click the tab to change it to say "Return this item". A new tab will then appear for you to choose why you would like to return your item.
Once you have chosen your reason, click the button below that says "Submit Return/Exchange". Please note, you may need to wait up to 45 seconds for it to process.
You will then be taken to a new page where you can download your return form. Download the form, and you can then print it using a printer at home, or at a local printing services establishment. Please include the summary sheet in the return package and adhere the shipping label to the outside package. BOTH documents must be included in the return to be processed.Return to Top
How do I return a package?
When will I receive a refund?
Returns will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the item(s). Please note: A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund. Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive an email to confirm a successful return. A credit should appear on your credit card, or original method of payment, within two billing cycles.Return to Top
How do I return a defective item?
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please call us (888) 211-1908.Return to Top
Weekdays: 8am to 9pm (EST)
Weekends: 9am to 6pm (EST)
Monday-Friday 8am-9pm ET
Saturday-Sunday 9am-6pm ET
11/27 Black Friday 8am-10pm ET
11/30 Cyber Monday 8am-10pm ET
12/24 Christmas Eve 8am-5pm ET
12/31 New Year’s Eve 8am-5pm ET
Keds.com Customer Service
1400 Industries Road
Richmond, IN 47374