Monthly Sweepstakes Series
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS AND PRIZE RECIPIENTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD AT TIME OF ENTRY TO BE ELIGIBLE. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees of the Sponsor, the Administrator, and their immediate family members of each are not eligible. Sweepstakes subject to applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR and ADMINISTRATOR: Keds, LLC, 191 Spring Street, P.O. Box 9191, Lexington, MA 02420-9191
4. HERE'S HOW TO ENTER:
These Monthly Sweepstakes are a series of twelve (12) separate sweepstakes, each independent from the others, with the first Monthly Sweepstakes period beginning at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time on January 1, 2013 and the final Monthly Sweepstakes period ending at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on December 31, 2013. The time when these Monthly Sweepstakes are being run, from January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013, is referred to herein as the "Total Sweepstakes Period". Each Monthly Sweepstakes entry period begins on the first day of the month at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time and ends on the last day of the same month at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time. There are several ways to enter:
(1) If you already subscribe to receive emails from keds.com you are automatically entered into each Monthly Sweepstakes for as long as your subscription is active during the Total Sweepstakes Period.
(2) Alternatively, to enter, go to www.keds.com, and subscribe to begin receiving emails from keds.com.
(3) TO ENTER BY MAIL: On a 3" x 5" card, hand print your first and last name, street address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, zip code, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), date of birth and signature and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to: Keds Subscriber Sweepstakes, Keds LLC, 191 Spring Street, Lexington, MA 02421. You will receive one (1) entry into the drawing for the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Mail-in entries must be handwritten. No mass or mechanically reproduced entries. Mail-in entries must be actually received by the last day of a month to qualify for that month's Monthly Sweepstakes. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected, postage-due entries, or entries not delivered by the U.S. Postal Service, which will be disqualified. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be returned or acknowledged. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope.
5. EACH MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES WINNER SELECTED BY RANDOM DRAWING:
One (1) Monthly Sweepstakes Winner for Each of the Twelve Monthly Sweepstakes: One (1) winner will be randomly chosen for each of the twelve Monthly Sweepstakes during the course of the Total Sweepstakes Period. The first Monthly Sweepstakes winner will be randomly selected on or about February 1, 2013 and the last Monthly Sweepstakes winner will be randomly selected on or about January 2, 2014. On or about the first of each month during the Total Sweepstakes Period, the Administrator will randomly select one entry from all entries. As long as you remain subscribed to receive email from keds.com you remain eligible for each Monthly Sweepstakes drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Monthly Sweepstakes winners will be notified by email, telephone, overnight carrier or regular mail within approximately fourteen (14) days of being selected as a winner. Winning one Monthly Sweepstakes does not disqualify an entrant from winning subsequent Monthly Sweepstakes. Decisions made by the Sponsor and Administrator in all matter relating to these Monthly Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of these Monthly Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this promotion based upon such errors or other reasons at their sole discretion without liability.
If a winner is considered a minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of, or to, the winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must accept the prize, execute any required documents, and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and winner, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Under no circumstances will a prize be awarded as the result of an entry by an individual under 13 years of age.
ONE PRIZE AWARDED IN EACH MONTHLY SWEEPSTAKES: Winners will receive either a pair of Keds adult footwear of the winner's choosing with a manufacturer's suggested retail price of up to $90. All prizes may be selected from in-stock merchandise only. The approximate retail value of each prize is up to $90.00. Total value of the prize to be awarded in each Monthly Sweepstakes: Up to $90.00. There is no substitution, assignment, or transfer of the prize permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prize is non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law. All applicable taxes and usage charges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prizes awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded.
7. CLAIMING PRIZES: Upon notification that you have won a prize, you have fourteen (14) days to send us your shipping address and size for your selection. If required, as a condition of winning a prize, winner must complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a winner liability and publicity release, where permitted by law, within ten (10) days of receipt of the affidavit form or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. If any correspondence of the Sponsor or Administrator or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner through a subsequent random drawing of eligible entries. Should a winner make any false statement(s) in any document referenced above, the winner may be required to promptly return to Sponsor or Administrators his/her prize. Any unclaimed prizes will be awarded in a random drawing of eligible entries to be held as necessary. By accepting prize, each winner (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the winner’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) consents to Sponsor's use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness, address, voice, and statements made by or attributed to him/her, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Upon delivery to each winner's address, Sponsor and/or Administrator will be deemed to have awarded the prize to that winner with winner assuming full responsibility for the prize.
8. INTERNET: If for any reason any of these Sweepstakes are not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor and/or Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of any of these Sweepstakes, the Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the affected Sweepstakes. The Sponsor and/or Administrator assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor and/or Administrator are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsor and/or Administrator due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in any/all of these Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in these Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THESE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
9. GENERAL: By entering any of these Sweepstakes, entrants and Prize Winners (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the entrant’s or Prize Winner’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf): (1) agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding, and any terms and conditions of use and privacy policies contained on the site(s) connected with these Sweepstakes; and (2) agree to release Sponsor, Administrator and their respective parent companies, related entities, distributors & retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and/or promotion fulfillment agencies from all liability, claims, actions, or proceedings related to any/all of these Sweepstakes and from injuries or damages relating to acceptance or use of any prize.
10. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope between February 1, 2013 and January 2, 2014, to Keds Marketing, Keds, LLC, 191 Spring Street, Lexington, MA 02421.
11. GOVERNING LAW: By entering, entrants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the entrant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these full Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and/or Administrator in connection with the Monthly Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the entrant’s or parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Lexington, Massachusetts.
Keds® is registered trademark of SR Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved.
In 1916 Keds® redefined footwear with the introduction of the original canvas sneaker, the Keds Champion. The simple and chic lightweight canvas sneaker ignited a style revolution, capturing the hearts of girls everywhere from fashion icons to the girl next door. Today, Keds® is a head-to-toe fashion lifestyle brand fueled by a passion for imagination, inspiring a new generation of girls to stay authentic, optimistic and brave.
Are you sure you want to change countries?
You are currently on our United States site.
By switching countries some of the products, pricing, shipping or promotions may be different.
At Keds.com, you will find the complete collection of Keds canvas shoes, including the Taylor Swift for Keds collection. In addition to our brand new line of Keds apparel, we carry the full selection of women's Champion Originals, a wide assortment of fashion sneakers and women's slip-ons, our own keds.com exclusive sneakers and even extended widths & sizes for women. We also offers free shipping on all orders, including men's Champion Original sneakers, our women's Comfort Collection shoes and even kid's Keds. If you can't find your favorite shoe at Keds.com, please contact us for assistance!